Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It's Nice to be Appreciated

Last month I gave a presentation to a Women's Group all about Hand Bells. I talked about how hand bell ringing came about and how it moved into the church. We did some history and we did some fun practical ringing exercises. I blogged about part of it here.

Well this morning I recieved this email -

Dear Peter,

The program you gave for our UMW Lydia Circle was a delight!! I have heard several that were present say that it was one of the best programs ever. And to think 12 of us ended up with the ringing of Holy, Holy, Holy. I think we surprised ourselves (maybe you too a little).

We thank you for taking the time to prepare for us and entertain us with your special talents. And if you are in the vicinity of the Bell Room II on the 3rd Tues. of each month, please feel free to drop in and have a light supper with us.


Many thanks and God Bless you and your special ministry.



It's always nice to be appreciated. It encourages me to write more notes to people who've done things in my life that have touched me.

No comments: