Saturday, August 07, 2010

July Games Played

I've been travelling a lot so I haven't had a chance to post, but here is July's Games.

I played 23 games of 18 different games.

The highlights?

Well Dominion was top with 4 plays. It was last years top game, and it is showing no sign of slowing down as yet. It's turning into an interesting battle for the top spot. Hive still has the lead for the year with 18 plays, but it hasn't hit the table in the last 2 months. Werewolf has 17 plays, and Dominion has 15 - anyone could be the end of year winner, or could something else emerge?

Power Grid - Factory Manager had 2 plays this past month as did Sticheln which is fast becoming one of my favorite trick taking games.

The rest of the month was taken up with single plays of various games, some old faithfuls and some new games. The latter category included first plays of Castle Keep, Ghost Stories, Homesteaders, Im Reich der Jadegottin, Nuns on the Run and Tarantel Tango.

I seem to have a habit of playing many new games and not so many repeats, maybe I'll push for some older faithfuls to reappear on the table.

No comments: