Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Three Things

Now, here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Start a new note, delete my answers and put in your own. Tag all your friends and tell them to tag you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each other.

Three Names I go by
1. Peter
2. Pete
3. Titch (thanks brother!)


Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Insurance Provider for Agriculture and Livestock
2. Packing Warehouse Slave
3. Music Director


Three Places I have lived
1. Norwich U.K.
2. Bratislava - Slovakia
3. Houston, TX


Three TV Shows that I watch (not counting the myriad I watch on dvd)
1. Brothers and Sisters
2. Will and Grace
3. Diners, Drive Ins and Dives


Three places I have been
1. Cambodia
2. Thailand
3. Switzerland


People that e-mail me regularly
1. Steve
2. Houston Board Gamers
3. my boss, Tom


Three of my favorite foods
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Pasta
3. Toad in the Hole


Three things I would like to do
1. Perform on Broadway
2. Travel to Israel, New Zealand and Japan
3. Lose more weight


Things I am looking forward to
1. Getting to see family again
2. Getting below 200lbs
3. Getting more of my music performed.

No comments: