Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Relaxing Evening

Today was long day...I'll blog separately about it.

Celebrate getting through it in one piece Carol, Kate and I went to 'The Melting Pot' and gorged ourselves on fondue. 3 courses!!!! Of Cheesy, meaty, chocolaty goodness all washed down with a really nice Forest Glen White Merlot.

The chocolate course was spectacular

Especially when it was put on fire!!!

After getting back to my room I was carrying my computer out to work when I saw this crawl across my front step!!!

That's a real live Sonoran Desert Tarantula folks....and yes I did freak out a little, after all I was wearing sandals and almost stepped on it!

I managed to get a close up with my digital zoom, but I swear the thing was heading for a bite on my toes.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Fondue sounds wonderful!

The spider? Not so much. :)

The Emerald Pig said...

I don't like spiders, but they do look intoresting!
-Kaly