Monday, June 23, 2008

Wardrobe Malfunction!

We had a full costume run through of Urinetown last night (have you purchased your tickets yet? Email me for details)

Well I have to perform a tricky maneuver to get on top of a desk and the suit pants I had on were not up to the task. They split around the crotch, but I didn't notice as I had a jacket on.

Nobody noticed till I was at a quiet moment in Act 2 and somebody commented on my blue Boxer Briefs (blush). I hope we can get them patched before tonight.

Note to self - 'Never go commando on stage'!

All in all I felt a lot better about last night's rehearsal. I was so mad with myself on Friday, I did a terrible job and I was dropping lines and choreography all over the place. It's nice to now feel back on top of things again :)

2 comments:

Emileigh Latham said...

Oh my goodness! I hate it when things go wrong like that.
I am sure you will be great! You are a natural for the theater.

Deidra said...

Oh my word you are a riot good luck when does the show start.