Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hooray for Vicodin

I have the root canal scheduled today at 3:30pm.

I went without the pain meds to identify which tooth it was (see yesterday's post). I found he tooth and boy did it hurt. I was shouting in the car whilst driving just to get some of the pain out there. Even when I finally did take the Vicodin it still took an hour and a half to get the pain down to a managable level.

So, I'm at work, feeling rather drowsy and waiting till 3:30pm - I don't care how painful the Root Canal is - it can't be as bad as yesterday's pain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

couldn't they use some kind of imaging to determine where the root was infected?

ipvpv

Ginger said...

I hope your root canal went well... (?) That's an odd thing to hope for.

I guess I really mean: I hope that you are no longer in pain, or at least that the pain is subsiding and that you are on the road to recovery!

:)