Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friday Fun

Yesterday was just a half day at school

Carol picked me up just after lunch and we headed off to Tohono Chul Park.



(Click on any of the pics to see them full size.)

I was really excited to see the Century Plant
From Friday Play Day in Tucson


As I really liked the song 'Century Plant' from the movie 'Camp'. And here by the miracle of Youtube is the song for your enjoyment.




After spending time in the sun we went in the tea room where I had a glorious pot of English Breakfast Tea and Carol had Prickly Pear Cactus Lemonade.

Then off shopping to prepare for dinner.

We were wandering around Trader Joes when I spotted this in the frozen food section.



How nice of them to make a frozen food that is Therapy as well :)

I had a nice relaxed evening with Carol, Kate, and their friend Patricia. I cooked dinner and then we played 'Felix - The Cat in the Sack'. It was a nice change of pace.

No comments: