Thursday, May 28, 2009

15 books

Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. TRILOGIES COUNT AS ONE.These are in the order they occur to me. With only 15 over the course of my whole life, it's impossible to rank them.You know how the FB memes work. Tag 15 friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends choose. Go!

1. The Bible
2. Skallagrigg by William Horwood
3. The Duncton Chronicles by William Horwood
4. The Belgariad - David Eddings
5. The Mallorean - David Eddings
6. The Riftwar Saga - Raymond E. Feist
7. The Spirituality of Imperfection - Ernest Kuntz and Katherine Ketchum
8. Inner Compass - Margaret Silf
9. All of the Discworld novels - Terry Pratchett
10. The War of Art - Steven Pressfield
11. The Lord of the Rings - Tolkein
12. The Great Divorce - C.S. Lewis
13. Swallows and Amazons Series - Arthur Ransome
14. Easter - Michael Arditti
15. Good Goats, Healing our Image of God - Dennis, Sheila and Matthew Linn


Wow, that was the first 15 books that came to mind (though some of them are long series!)

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Cool. I'll post my list on my blog soon.

choral_composer said...

Remember, you're not allowed to think about it in advance. It's just the first 15 books that you have read that spring to mind.

I have lots of others that I wanted to add afterwards!