Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Questions for Reflection

Outside My Window … the church music department corridor (behold the joys of the glass walled office)

***
I am thinking … I need to start my reading for my course in the Fall and I need to surf the web for a good sausage casserole recipe.

***
I am thankful for …the Seniors planning and leading worship this weekend so I get some time off.

***
From the kitchen … chips and salsa.

***
I am wearing … blue jeans shorts, a 'War and Peas' t shirt and Tevas.

***
I am creating … an arrangement of a Shape Note Music piece for the choir.

***
I am going … shopping when I leave work.

***
I am reading … Holy Listening by Margaret Guenther.

***
I am hoping … that my 2 oclock meeting is a lot calmer than it usually is.
***

I am hearing … the whirr of the air conditioning vent.

***
Around the house … are way too many unpacked boxes.

***
One of my favorite things … a hot cup of tea with milk and sugar and a N.Y. Times crossword puzzle.

***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... unpacking, rehearsing, playing boardgames, tidying, sleeping and going to the airport to get Steve.

***Here is a picture that I am sharing …

(yes I really could grow hair once upon a time)

If you've read this far...consider yourself tagged. Answer these questions on your blog and leave me a comment here so I know to go read them.

No comments: