Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The three of Me

So many people have tagged me on this on facebook I figured I'd respond just so I don't keep getting asked!


Three names I go by:
1. Peter
2. Pete
3. (sorry to be so boring)

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Warehouse Packer
2. Agricultural Insurance Underwriter
3. Special Needs Learning Assistant

Three Places I have lived
1. Bratislava, Slovakia
2. Solihull, U.K.
3. Lubbock, Texas

Three Favorite drinks
1. Hot Tea with milk and sugar
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Margaritas

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Mad Men
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. Dr. Who (and all the spin offs)

Three places I have been
1. Ankor Watt, Cambodia
2. Antigua, Guatamala
3. Boppard, Germany

People who text me regularly

1. Steve
2. Paul
3. Cason (usually to ask where we are eating lunch!)

Three of my favorite foods
1. Sausage Casserole
2. Pasta
3. Curry

Three friends who I think will respond
1. I"m not going to 'guilt' anyone into responding :P
2.
3.

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Going to the U.K. in October - 2 1/2 years to not see family is too long!
2. Board Game Conventions
3. Good conversations

1 comment:

Deidra said...

Those are my three favorite drinks and in that order as well.