My friend Emileigh tagged me on her blog to write 7 random facts about myself....so here they are in no particular order.
1) I have seen every episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer - that's Seven Seasons, in order from the beginning!
2) I once shook hands with Billy Graham.
3) The most impactful, meaningful conversation I ever had was also probably one of the shortest. It was the last conversation I had with my dad before he died. You can read about it here (pack some kleenex).
4) I got my ear peirced to celebrate the Millenium and my Tattoo to celebrate my birthday.
5) I once played violin in the Royal Albert Hall and the performance was broadcast on the BBC.
6) My left eye does not dilate - the pupil remains the same size no matter how much light goes into it. You can read about my medical condition here.
7) As I've become less 'Fundamental' and 'Conservative' about my faith, I've become more joyous and loving...and I experience God more. I consider that a really good trade off.
So...if you have a blog and you've read my 7 facts...consider yourself TAGGED - so, go write 7 facts in yours :)